Thursday, May 17, 2012

Neglect

Dearest blog,

I'm so sorry that I have been neglecting you. Now that it's summer again, I plan to fill you back up with silly posts and creative ideas or maybe just rant about things that annoy me. Who knows.

I guess I've been so busy because I graduated from school, nbd. Which has thrown me into this downward terrifying spiral of "what am I doing with my life?!" and thinking about Dustin Hoffman non-stop.
I spent most of yesterday feeling sorry for myself, sucking on a spoonful of nutella and staring at all of the things that need to be unpacked - too many things. I stared at the shirt that I traded with one of my friends; after washing it, it still smells like him. It still smells like that hick town I spent the last four years in.

But enough is enough. I need to realize the rest and best of my life is yet to come, and I'm not going to let one day of self pity destroy my dreams. Hopefully I'll get back into blogging.

Love always,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment