Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain and Poison Ivy

On a day like today, when I have a skin disfiguring condition that makes me want to cut my arm off, and the sky is the color of sadness and steel, I could understand why it would be difficult to be unhappy. Sure, my poison ivy is giving me a temporary case of tourettes wherein I randomly scream "F*CK YOU, YOU DISGUSTING F*CKING ARM AHHHH." Still, rainy days mean sitting on the couch with a nice cup of tea and a good book, or a self-induced Hey Arnold marathon (thank you, instant Netflix.) That football-headed kid is a good distraction from scratching the living daylights out of my skin.

But I have a week of sewing projects ahead of me, including attempting this awesome recycled bag, some pants and shorts. Here's what pants I've made in the past look like:


Thanks for modeling, (from top) Scott Harris, Zach Lynn, and Kevin Pomorski!
If you want me to make some pants, or anything really, comment on this post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment