Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

IUP Fashion Association formal last fall, where I won an award for "Most Outrageous/Creative Mask." Yes, those are birds and neon pipe cleaners in my hair.
My day has been pretty excellent so far. I spent this morning and early afternoon shopping with my mother, getting ready for father's day tomorrow (and also shoe shopping!) When we got home, we ate leftover guacamole and watched Greek. I then went to my new job, an adorable boutique called Shuze. I am so excited to start working there, my face must have obviously lit up when my boss told me I get a free pair of shoes after working there a while, because she sarcastically said "That isn't a problem, is it?"

I'm going to love. it. there.

I came home to my mom making potato salad. Today is an excellent day. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment