Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally Done!!!

It turns out that when you have a beginner sewing machine, a promise of sending an order of clothing that would normally take you two weeks turns into taking about six. I am so relieved that the battle between my Singer Prelude and Ben's canvas shorts is finally over!! Here they are, all packed and ready to be shipped to MO.





Here are some pictures I took of his shorts:
From left: Bleached Navy canvas, Camel canvas, and Teal Denim.
Take note that the pockets are made with recylced fabic (this one is a 70's floral, the teal denim shorts had pockets from an old tie-dye tee, and the bleached navy shorts had pockets made from an old "House of Blues" shirt.)

The back, with my new label (=D!) and my signature "G" pockets.
Wahoo!! Now to finish Forrest's messenger bag. Back to sewing!
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment