Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.

Something I crave a lot. Hm. I crave things all the time. Mostly chocolate or coffee or homemade falafel.

But the thing I crave/miss/yearn for the most? My boyfriend's hands. There's something magical about having your hand held by someone you love. Chris' hands seem magical too - one decent back rub and I'm soothed to sleep. There's something about his touch that gives me goosebumps, but at the same time makes me melt: It excites me and calms me at the same time.

Last night my mom and I watched Beastly, that recent modern remake of  Beauty and the Beast. It was pretty decent. Anyway, there's this part where "the beast" and "Belle" are sitting on a bench, and she lays her head on his lap and falls asleep. As she sleeps, "the Beast" plays with her hair, moving it out of her face. It was a wonderfully intimate moment, and my boyfriend and I have had similar ones. So, naturally, I started bawling.

It's been weeks since I've seen him, and probably will be until two weeks until I do. I miss him so much, it hurts. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment