Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 28 – Your favorite movie.

This is a hard one. I don't know that I have a favorite movie, but I could give you a list of my top five (in no particular order)

1. Little Miss Sunshine - Who could not love this heart-warming tale of a disfunctional family that including drug addict grandpa Alan Arkin, depressed gay professor Steve Carrell, and Abigail Breslin?? So much love for this movie.
2. Benny and Joon - The breadstick scene with Johnny Depp - pure. love.
3. (500) Days of Summer - Amazing soundtrack, plus Joseph G-L and Zooey. Also, it's an adorable story.
4. Empire Records - obligatory 90's indie movie about saving a record store. The costumes are great.
5. Almost Famous - That scene, where they're on the bus singing Tiny Dancer, makes me feel better no matter what.

I'm sure this list could be altered, but there they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment