Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

1: This is the part of challenge I always despise because you have to come up with fifteen things about yourself that sound clever, but not too conceited, and interesting, but not too freakish. Because
2: I care what people think about me more than I'll let on. I'm convinced everyone does.
3: My favorite pastimes include making clothes and getting coffee with people. There's something I love about discussing life over a hot beverage.
4: On that note, I take my coffee straight-up black, and I might tease you a bit if you add milk in sugar. Of course, this only hurts me when I do a lame Smeagol impression that sounds like "You ruinnss itt. Filthy hobbittsss ruining it, my preciousss." Yep. It's happened. Which brings me to number
5: I'm slightly nerdy. Hello IUP Honors College. Not totally, though, because
6: Despite my love for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, I usually can't stand sci-fi or fantasy, and often wonder if I'm adopted when my family discusses their favorite aspects of d&d, so basically
7: I enjoy making movie references.
8: I also enjoy chocolate. Mostly because I'm female, I'm sure, but also because it's so yummy.
9: I currently work in a shoe store, and I'm starting to feel its effects on my [barely-existant] bank account. I'm a fashion major, and vapid-sounding as this comment is,
10: I believe there's no such thing as too much clothing or too many pairs of shoes.
11: [obligatory fact about me where I gush about how I have the best boyfriend in the world xoxoxoxo] which btw, I totally do. And I finally get to see him next week!!! WEEEE =D
12: I love my boyfriend with all my heart, and I would never ever in a million years cheat on him, but I secretly have a crush on every boy.
13: My favorite place to be is Hillsdale, NY. I miss Falcon Ridge so bad I'm starting to foam at the mouth just thinking about it.
14: I'd love to travel. I really want to go to Europe, but I also wouldn't mind going on an epic road trip because:
15: I love making playlists. Thank you for that talent, Mom.

That's it! Hope you feel like you've learned something new about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment